Your old eCommerce store with a limited number of products and functionalities need to grow bigger with the increasing number of B2C as well as B2B traffic. We help our clients to have a smooth sail with this migration process from an old eCommerce platform to a brand new Magento platform. We ensure that while doing this, the already existing customers or the new ones do not face any problem using site search, product surfing, checkout process, and other features.
We consider the following data, design, and functionalities when undergoing a migration to Magento,
- Products and product categories
- Navigation and layout
- Orders and order related features.
- SEO factors
- Shipment and delivery
- Payment gateways and options
- Checkout process
Our services include:
- Migration from customized legacy ASP/PHP shopping carts to Magento
- Migration from Opencart to Magento
- Migration from osCmax/osCommerce/Zen-Cart to Magento
- Migration from Prestashop to Magento
- Migration from X-Cart/CS-Cart to Magento
- Migration from Volusion to Magento
- Migration from Virtuemart to Magento
- Migration from Magento Go to Magento Enterprise
- Migration from Magento Professional to Magento Enterprise
- Migration from Magento Community to Magento Enterprise
Benefits with us
- Manage and mitigate the most possible issues arising during migration from old, or small sized shopping carts to Magento.
- Expertise to mitigate server related problems, such as checking server compatibility in advance and know how to migrate various data without creating hassles in the user experience of the shopping cart customers, so that they never see any unfamiliarity or unconventional user interfaces.
- Successfully transfer product pages, product images, product data, product details, etc.
- Smooth sailing for the order sections such as order status, order details, etc.
- Encrypt the personal customer data in advance so that security is never an issue.
- Sanitize the previous platform after migration, without missing on the important data transfer like preserving product, order, and customer IDs in databases.
- Manage SEO related issues like indexing and non-indexing dynamic pages; creating static URLs in Magento; configuring XML sitemap and its generation patterns; solve the performance related issues due to slow loading; etc. Gradual SEO changes introduced in Magento store for maintaining and increasing rankings in organic search.